Ever wonder what it’s like to go behind the scenes of a top-performing REALTOR’S® business and actually watch them in action?
Our guest today is Youtube star with over 150,000 subscribers, real estate coach, trainer, mentor, and top-performing Los Angeles, real estate agent, Bryan Casella.
In this episode, you’ll discover how Bryan got into real estate, and the step-by-step process he used to turn his business into a multi-million dollar business.
You’ll really enjoy our conversation as Bryan shares his wealth of knowledge that he has amassed over the years and actionable steps he gives so you can implement them into your real estate business.
We also get to know Bryan a bit better and have some fun as we play, “Shut It Down.”
“The biggest thing is, and I’ve told this to people for years now, is you know, change begins at the individual level and then it will create a ripple effect.” – Bryan Casella
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to have a conversation with a potential client
- How to guide the conversation towards an in-person meeting
- Why the path of least resistance is not the correct path
- The importance of being prepared
- Why it’s important to build from the fundamental foundations
- The largest mistake new agents make
- The importance of role-playing with team members
- The power of evergreen video content and Youtube
- The importance of testimonials and reviews
- Why you need to build relationships
- Why you need to think about the longevity of the business
- The importance of getting connected with yourself
- How to be a higher level communicator
- And much much more…
References And Links Mentioned:
How To Develop a Six-Figure Income – Mike Ferry
Contact Bryan Casella
Website – https://www.bryancasella.com
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bryancasella
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BryanCasellaBC
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dVwtF_Fp6YlsU3bPHrInQ
Contact David Morrell
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thegreaterdavid
Twittter – https://twitter.com/fearofdavid
Subscribe + Leave a Review!
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the RUN GPG Podcast! Please leave us a review on iTunes. This will help us continue delivering beneficial content for you and our listeners each week!